Amanda Herring Phone Icon 662-746-1492 ext.1221 Email Icon Email
  Amy Trammell Phone Icon 662-746-1492 ext 1219 Email Icon Email

  Guidance Forms  
2017-18 Registration Packet 7/14/2017

Students returning to YCHS will need to print and complete the packet and return it to the school office with 2 proofs of residency.

District policy states that parents/guardians must provide one of the following:

     a. Filed Homestead Exemption Application

     b. Mortgage Documents or Property Deed

     c. Apartment or Home Lease/Rental Agreement  **Any unofficial Lease/Rental Agreement must be notarized.

     d. E-911 information

In addition, parents/guardians must also provide one of the following utility bills:

     a. Electricity

     b. Landline Telephone

     c. Cable or Satellite TV

Please be aware that a driver's license, water bill, or voter identification card are NOT acceptable as proofs of residency.


Aff of Res 7/14/2017

Transcript Release Form 6/17/2015

Transcript Release Form is used to request school records such as

  • high school transcript
  • test scores
  • special education records (IEPs, etc.)
  • shot records
  • other

Work Release Form 6/17/2015

Work Release Form must be submitted to the office if a student is employed and needs to be released from school early to report to work.